Ujam Sparkle

cclarry

4 minutes ago, backwoods said:

at plugin boutique yeah but if you bought it from ujam at the moment you would get 16 track. Ihave bitwig v1 but wouldn't mind getiing 16 track for $39

Same here. Still had a code for Phat 2 so I just registered. Here’s hoping. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, backwoods said:

ujam site says they send out bitwig code at time of purchase so that  probably precludes purchase from 3rd party (just playing percentages). hey fleer one thing- if i upgraded to bitwig v4 could I still download and use v1?

Well, I don’t know. Why would you want to?

Good thinking. I have Bitwig 4.2 but I think having the smaller 16-track version would be fun too. 
As I said, just registered Phat 2 which should normally give me a free Bitwig 16 code but haven’t received it yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Good thinking. I have Bitwig 4.2 but I think having the smaller 16-track version would be fun too. 
As I said, just registered Phat 2 which should normally give me a free Bitwig 16 code but haven’t received it yet. 

Bitwig feels pretty fast to me in the full version (although I am at 4.16 and holding on to my upgrade serial for now).  If you get the 16 track, is it a perpetual upgraded version, or would you need to be on "the plan" after a year?  Can I assume that one plan would update both 16T and regular?  Sorry for OT-ing the thread, but I kind of miss having a really quick DAW.  I used to use Mixcraft but the MIDI routing limitations were frustrating.