Cakewalk and console 1

Zo

Hi guyz , i just wanted to know if anybody experienced this , i updated my platnum to bandlab today and all my tracks arrangement in console 1 get messed up (of course i cheked my options) while it's recalled and save like a charm in platnum ? anybody ?

Is it last version of bandlab that is messed up or post platnum is the issue ? 

I also noticed cliks and pops with soundradix PI on a loop , it's chilling in platnum ....

Thks

Hi Noel thks for for the reply , basicaly i just installed Bandlab stuff today , i have been on platnum since Gibson annoucement , so my first Bandlab install was today with last version , so i can't comment on what was  on previuous version , amll i can say is that it's working on Platnum ...

I also noticed some glitched with soundradix pi , unuasbel under bandlab , flawless under platnum ... don't know if it's related (communication between tracks)

On 6/2/2019 at 3:38 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

Can you be more specific what is messed up?

We haven't changed anything directly with console one but there are changes to how the selection logic works with ara2 that is similar to what happens with console one.

Also did it work in the prior release from March.

Noel , just to let you know that updating to the latest C1 version seems to resolves this issue ,i will investigate , i had several crash on C1 on display after trying to re arrange tracks but impossible to reproduce , everything seems smooth now ...

7 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Thanks for the update . As I said we haven't made any intentional changes to the console 1 support. If anything syncing of selected track states should be more robust in the May release.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Thks Noel , by the way , ot but are younguyz planning on introducing gui in plugin browser ?