Akai Professional MPK225 Keyboard Controller

So I am looking for a small (25 keys perfect for me) but solid midi keyboard with at least semi weighted keys, which this one is.
Honestly the main function is for me to record bass lines and  create and enhance midi drums.  I can fool around "slowly" with piano parts so that would also be a plus.

Don't really need to control CWBL but wouldn't mind learning the basics.  Anyone familiar with this unit or have a better option. This $249 I can grab for a bit less.

Thanks

If the pads are anything like the ones on the mpk261 that I returned they're probably pretty awesome, the pads anyway. The keys though, at least on the mpk261, sucked - that is a matter of opinion of course, but the keys were the major deal-breaker for me as they were too short for full-size keys (about a half inch shorter than even an M-Audio Oxygen) and too stiff, just not a very nice feeling keybed at all to me. Hated it, which sucked because I otherwise loved the vibey look of the Akai. But if you're into finger drumming you'll probably really love the pads but I would see if you can play this keyboard somewhere so you can get a feel for the keys before buying it.