Chernobyl Studios massive discount for a limited time

Craig N

Saw an email from Spectre Digital in my junk folder. This one had the subject line "Making sure you saw this". My immediate reaction was "Oh, here we go". I've never done a faster 180, after seeing what it was about! I've really enjoyed Scott's Chernobyl Studios videos on YouTube. Picked up the Complete bundle shortly thereafter. Here's the email I received:

--

We just wanted to make sure you saw this...

Short version: One of our instructors, Scott Elliott, is rebuilding his life after having to flee Ukraine with his family, including a young daughter.

Therefore we have put his course bundle on sale at a massive discount for a limited time, with all revenue going to Scott directly. You'll also receive Glenn Fricker's Total Heavy Guitar with purchase. There is also an option to donate to Scott directly. All links are below.

For the long version, keep reading...

You may or may not know:

One of our instructors, Scott Elliott - Mixing Your First Metal Song, Guitar Tone Mastery, etc. - was centered in Kyiv, Ukraine until recently. He lived there with his wife and daughter. And he had a studio called, appropriately, Chernobyl Studios.

Due to recent events, Scott and his family were forced leave their home. You can read the full story, in his words, below.

The Spectre Team wanted to help Scott.

So for a limited time we are offering the Complete Chernobyl Bundle on sale for 40% off, with all revenue going to Scott directly. The rest of the team will not be taking payment for this.

This bundle includes 4 of Scott's excellent metal production courses:
- Mixing Your First Metal Song
- Mixing Extreme Metal
- Guitar Tone Mastery
- Metal Drum Programming Mastery

In addition, anyone who purchases the Complete Bundle during this time will ALSO receive Glenn Fricker’s Total Heavy Guitar for FREE. This is the perfect compliment to Scott’s mixing and tone crafting courses. And we’re giving it away, along with a massive discount on Scott’s complete bundle.

If you already have his courses, there is also an option to donate to him directly HERE.

Please read the message from Scott below. And if you’re interested in supporting him, please check out his courses, the bundle, or the donation page. All links will be at the bottom of this email.

Enter Scott:

My family and I are safe and out of Ukraine. It was a grueling trip that ran the full gamut of emotion and stress. From extremely crowded trains and busses, to standing in below freezing weather at the border for 7 hours for nothing... to coming to near blows with others as we pushed and shoved to get on the trains and busses... to risking it all on an anonymous driver to take us to another part of the country with marshal law in effect hoping he wasn't going to just kill us or drop us off in the middle of nowhere after we paid, but we got out.

I'm not one to advertise my adversity or try to throw a pity party, but here are the facts. Everything i worked for since 2015 is gone. We have only what we could carry and it wasn't much. The likelihood of being able to return to Kiev anytime soon is low. Its difficult to comprehend this.

Its for this reason I asked for all of my courses to be put on sale to raise money so that my family can rebuild and so my dream of Chernobyl Studios can live again. I wish to provide value and help you while you are helping my family and I.

Additionally, I asked for a donation page to be set up in the event you already had my courses but still wished to help. That link is included in my post but don't forget that my courses are all on sale.

I also humbly request that if you can't donate, its perfectly okay. I don't want you to put yourself at risk at my expense. In this case please share the link and that will be more than enough.

To the hundreds of you (literally) that messaged and offered help... I don't even know what to say. I'm simply at a loss for words. I just can't even express what I'm trying to say. From my family and I, thank you. Sincerely.

If you’d like to support Scott, please check the following links.

And feel free to forward this email to any of your fellow musicians who would like to grab some amazing courses while supporting a metal brother in need.

>>>The Chernobyl Complete Bundle (40% off + get Glenn Fricker’s Total Heavy Guitar for FREE)

>>>DONATE to Scott directly HERE

>>>Mixing Your First Metal Song (perfect for beginners)

>>>Mixing Extreme Metal (our most comprehensive metal production course)

>>>Guitar Tone Mastery (highly popular)

>>>Metal Drum Programming Mastery (specialized knowledge for extreme metal drum programming)

Thank you,

Team Spectre

• Like 6