DOES THE PRO CHANNEL HAVE A GLOBAL ON/OFF FOR ALL TRACKS?

Or click one, hold mouse button and swipe across the rest.

Works on Tracks only or Busses only, not both together.

The tool tip says "Global On/Off" but is global only for all ProChannel modules on that track.

Modules retain their individual On/Off status so you can use the global button like a master switch.

Edited by sjoens

1 hour ago, sjoens said:

Hey Keni, he's asking about ProChannel which the FX button has no control over.

Thanks... i understood. I was simply looking for a workaround.  I was fairly certain the FX button disabled all vst (not vsti) which might help OP if not needing fx bin

35 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

The global FX button also bypasses prochannel fx.

Thanks for the confirmation Noel.

I was fairly certain of this as PC modules are special skinned VST devices to begin with.

• 3 months later...

This thread caught my attention because of something that accidentally happened to me today.  I was working in a nearly complete project today, just highlighting all the tracks that I wanted to bounce/mixdown to one track.  When I played back the mix I just bounced the sound was way off from what it originally was before the bounce.  For about fifteen minutes, I couldn't figure out what happened. I knew something was different. After looking closer, I noticed the ALL the prochannel Global on/off switches were all "on", in both the regular tracks, and in all my subix busses, plus,  some of the prochannel modules had been turned on in ALL the tracks an subs as well. After going through and turning them all off one by one, my project sounded back to normal again. What a pain though!

I know I didn't use any prochannel effects in this project at all, I only used 3rd party VST FX, so the prochannel FX somehow all got turned on at once.  Is there some way this could have happened accidentally? I didn't think there was a switch that turned on ALL the prochannels at once, including sub busses, is there?  

2 hours ago, musikman1 said:

After going through and turning them all off one by one, my project sounded back to normal again. What a pain though!

Not really...

On 3/13/2022 at 12:30 PM, sjoens said:

Or click one, hold mouse button and swipe across the rest.

Works on Tracks only or Busses only, not both together.

4 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

If all tracks are selected and you Ctrl click the pro channel enable button on a single track, it will quick group enable all the PC modules for all tracks. 

However simply turning on the pro channel won't do anything by default unless you have modules with modified settings.

Ok thanks.  I must have accidentally Ctrl Clicked on something.  it was just strange that not only were all the Global on/off buttons lit, there were two or three modules in every track and sub that were lit as well.  I know since beginning this project I never touched any of the pro channels or modules at all.  I'm just glad I figured out what the issue was, and glad I had a backup just in case!  Thanks guys, much appreciated