5 New Rigid Audio Products at APD

cclarry

Aquiver by Rigid Audio

AQUIVER delivers 1000 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds. It is  is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design.
Base: $4.95
Current: $49.99
Savings: $45.05 (90% off)
More info

Cinematrix by Rigid Audio

CINEMATRIX delivers truly unique and inspiring sounds right out of the box. It is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for KONTAKT.
Base: $4.44
Current: $49.99
Savings: $45.55 (91% off)
More info

Hypernode by Rigid Audio

HYPERNODE is a fully modular Electronic Music Arranger with a collection of over 300 Kontakt Mulit-Instruments.
Base: $11.99
Current: $199.99
Savings: $188.00 (94% off)
More info

Supine by Rigid Audio

SUPINE delivers truly unique and inspiring sounds right out of the box. It is a ambient loop and multisample instrument module for KONTAKT.
Base: $3.99
Current: $39.99
Savings: $36.00 (90% off)
More info

Synferno by Rigid Audio

SYNFERNO is a cinematic Sound Module containing 300 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove).
Base: $4.40
Current: $43.44
Savings: $39.04 (90% off)
More info

• Like 1

Just get on Rigid Audio's mailing list and you will be able to get all these programs for at least the indicated base price (if not lower).  They are constantly having sales, so just wait for the ones you want.   (I guess I am saying don't waste any of your accrued reward money at  APD on this!)

BTW, my favorite is CineMatrix, but when paying the base price, they are all worthwhile purchases.

• Like 2