PluginGuru Weekend Sale - All Proceeds go to Ukraine Relief Organizations

ZincT

Quote from PG email...

We are doing something special this weekend - we are putting our best foot forward to try to send some aid to our brothers and sisters who desperately need assistance in Ukraine. EVERYTHING at the site is 10% OFF (including Unify!) and a NEW LIBRARY just for this effort is now available. 100% of the sales of the library and 100% of the sale at my website between now and midnight on Sunday night will be sent to the Ukrainian Red Cross (50%) and Vostok.sos (50%).

https://www.pluginguru.com/products/united-for-ukraine-unify-100-fundraiser-library/

My heart goes out to those struggling in war torn cities that were completely normal 3 weeks ago - I can't even imagine how difficult it must be in freezing temperatures with no electricity, food or in many cases even solid walls in their homes. I have relationships with a number of truly amazing people in Ukraine that have sent me recordings they've made on their phones in the dark as bombs are going off all around them - I can fathom that reality, but that is what they are facing.

Please help if you can. The UNITED Library has 1GB of fresh new content including a bunch of Razor Samples I was saving for another library, a bunch of TB style basses, GuruNation™ members Kendall W Cochran III and Allen Somerlot contributed some IN-Freaking-Credible Recycle Drum Loops, I made a new NEVER SURRENDER Drum kit and the library wraps up with new synth Pluck and INSANELY GREAT Synth Patches from Razor I sampled.

You can buy UNITED V1 at 1 of 4 prices: $30, $60, $125 or $250. Please pay whatever you are comfortable with - this library comes without a license number and installs the same as all our other libraries.

ALSO: This library is a COMMUNITY PROGRAMING EVENT. So that means over the coming weeks, you can make patches and send them to us and we'll add them to a COMMUNITY BONUS Library for UNITED V1. More details to come.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! 

Live stream link (from Saturday 12pm PDT).

UPDATE: John added my Unified Generate factory library and Doug's Unified Spire factory library to the Unify web page. It wasn't mentioned in the email but John covered them in the livestream. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 2