Solved: Solid State Logic Native X-Echo Not showing i DAW

I can't figure out why? Everything uppdated to latest drivers, operating system , daw.  Other plugins from SSL  showing for example SSL Native X-Saturator & Native X-Camp.

I have checked that path to the plugin in daw is correct. Unistalled and installed. Checked that proberly activated in iLok but nothing works.

I also have Presonus Studio One 5.5.1 installed and same result there???

Edited by christian.landstrom

No problems here with X-Echo.

Did you try both the VST2 and VST3? FWIW, they both work on my PC.

Did you check the exclude lists for VST2 and VST3 in the plug-in manager?

If they are in the exclude lists, in Preferences > File > VST Settings

• Enable "Rescan Failed Plug-ins"
  • Enable "Generate Scan Log"
  • Run a manual scan
  • Disable "Rescan Failed Plug-ins"
  • Reset the scan frequency drop down (assuming manual scan is not your normal setting)

If they are not in the exclude lists, try either a VST reset from Preferences > File > VST Settings with "Generate Scan Log" enabled

or

if you prefer not to run a reset here is a method that will generate a much smaller scan log and avoid scanning everything

• Move "SSL Native X-Echo.vst3" and "SSL Native X-Echo.dll" out of the scan path
  • Run a manual scan
  • Return "SSL Native X-Echo.vst3" and "SSL Native X-Echo.dll" to the scan path
  • Enable "Generate Scan Log"
  • Run a manual scan
  • Reset the scan frequency drop down (assuming manual scan is not your normal setting)

Given the plug-in fails to appear in multiple DAWs, I don't hold much hope re-scanning will make a difference but doing so with "General Scan Log" enabled will at least provide some information about why the plug-in is failing.