Done with Cakewalk.

Will.

Apologies, but I saw the title is a trend and as we all know, you have to follow the trend in the music business. 

I am done with Cakewalk though. Finished all my projects and well within the time frame I had set for myself. No crashes, No hickups (thought there was issues with panning, but I was just too tired mentally and physically so some things got ignored by mistake and left untouched.) Had a smooth workflow. Looking forward to this few days off. Just have to get these out to their owners tomorrow. 

FR: Though. I know we can do this with Ctrl+Pin (its a daily use,) but would it be possible to get a global ON and OFF button to pin plugins automatically? For some reason it became a need. I kept forgetting to press Ctrl when opening a second or third plugin after pinning the first one. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo
  • Haha 2

Im upset with CbB right now. I have no more projects available to do. I have never been this disappointed before. How can one work without any projects! Its ridiculous . . . So, farewell until the next notification. 

• Haha 2

I'll never be done with Cakewalk, I still haven't even started on my collection of probably 60 hours of live gigs multitracked. I took a break today from my original songs and made a tutorial. I found one I made that sucked again. Just like my original songs,  sometimes just gotta re do it... Autism I guess.  

I new when I saw the thread title that you were just trying to start a Bapu Thread. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1