ENDS 30TH JUNE - Save 50% on Komplete 12 Upgrades Plus Get Zero-G Herz OG FREE!

cclarry

17 hours ago, jesse g said:

Going to buy Maschine Mikro mk3 on Saturday, I think.

I was recently entertaining the idea of getting a pad controller, and did some online research. For the quality/sensitivity of the pads, the conclusion of a video group review I saw was that of the 'cheap' controllers, the Maschine Mikro mk3 was the best; the Presonus ATOM came next. For the very best in pad quality, you'd need to go for a (full) Maschine. Apparently, the Mikro mk3 had slightly less sensitive pads, and was occasionally prone to double triggers (whereas the full Maschine didn't).

It's a shame really, as not everyone has the budget/space for a full Maschine.

4 hours ago, antler said:

I was recently entertaining the idea of getting a pad controller, and did some online research. For the quality/sensitivity of the pads, the conclusion of a video group review I saw was that of the 'cheap' controllers, the Maschine Mikro mk3 was the best; the Presonus ATOM came next. For the very best in pad quality, you'd need to go for a (full) Maschine. Apparently, the Mikro mk3 had slightly less sensitive pads, and was occasionally prone to double triggers (whereas the full Maschine didn't).

It's a shame really, as not everyone has the budget/space for a full Maschine.

I have an -M-Audio Code 49 in which the pad sensitivity is really great, however, I had to adjust the sensitivity  using the preset editor downloaded from the M-Audio website.     The Mikro mk3 Pads can adjust and are really great as well. I  used the demo it in Guitar Center to test it out first and  that's where I enjoyed using MASCHINE.  Since I have no experience with the MPC and MPD type of controller, I figured I would start off small with the Mikro mk3.

• 2 weeks later...

Off to Wilmington Delaware on Saturday, June 29 to pick up my Maschine Mikro mk3. Why Delaware you may ask? Well I'm in PA about 25 minutes from Wilmington Delaware, so I'd rather order it online and pick it up at the store and pay no tax.  Yes, I am very cheap.

Once I register the Mikro MK3,  Next I will order the MASCHINE 2 FACTORY LIBRARY UPGRADE  for $49.50 while the 50% sale is on.