ENDS 30TH JUNE - Save 50% on Komplete 12 Upgrades Plus Get Zero-G Herz OG FREE!

cclarry

1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

I dont lose any I already have. Everything in K12 is updated for me(Massive X, Kontakt 6, ect.). Not enough new in K12U to be worth it for me. I did the same thing from K10U to K11. It works, anyway and is a great price for what I wanted/needed.

I think you talked me into this. I'm at K10U and all I really need is Kontakt 6 and Massive X.

20 minutes ago, Monomox said:

Day 1 of a LONG month: I think I'm going to pass.  I may jump in during BF if it turns out that Kontakt 6 becomes necessary and Massive X is the s**t

tick...

FWIW, I don't believe they have sales on Komplete updates or upgrades (from Komplete) on BF; only on single products.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Monomox said:

Day 1 of a LONG month: I think I'm going to pass.  I may jump in during BF if it turns out that Kontakt 6 becomes necessary and Massive X is the s**t

tick...

Kontakt 6 upgrade will be $49 if thats all you need.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, antler said:

It'd be really nice if T&S sold the download version as well.

It can be nice to have install media, but it kind of becomes redundant as soon as the next version comes out.

You can ask them to send you only the serial by email. They did it for me in the past and they will do it again this time, got confirmation today.

Kinda tempted by the T&S boxed version as you effectively get a backup of the software on hard drive at no extra cost (in UK) and the Zero-G synth seems not half bad. 

Their site seems a bit weird at the moment though. When I add K12 update to my basket it automatically offers to add Dronar Hybrid library for free which it then charges 36 GBP for. What happened to the Free Zero-G Herz O G? 

Maybe they'll sort it out on Monday. 

Edited by ZincT

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

Kinda tempted by the T&S boxed version as you effectively get a backup of the software on hard drive at no extra cost (in UK) and the Zero-G synth seems not half bad. 

Their site seems a bit weird at the moment though. When I add K12 update to my basket it automatically offers to add Dronar Hybrid library for free which it then charges 36 GBP for. What happened to the Free Zero-G Herz O G? 

Maybe they'll sort it out on Monday. 

Same thing happening here. Lets see what Monday brings. T&S works out cheaper than best service for me at current exchange rates and I have some loyalty points too. Then the added bonus of the physical media. But the Dronar instrument is a sweetener!

Just heard back from T&S....

Hello, 

As a standard you get Dronar with the purchases of any NI product, we THEN offer a further free product of HERZ-OG, which is manually send upon shipment of the NI product .

Jack from Time + Space 

So the deal is even better EXCEPT that when I tell it to add Dronar for free it tries to charge me 35 GBP. 

Something strange going on there as the popup to add Dronar for free says "Offer ends 2nd January" like it's an old deal unless it means that the offer is good until next January! 

Anyway, I have replied to Jack's email and will post any update here. 

Not heard back from T&S yet BUT...

• The free Dronar offer has disappeared.
  • When you put Komplete update in your basket it includes "FREE Zero-G Kontakt Instrument worth £59.95"
  • When you add loyalty points to your order the resulting calculations are wrong e.g. £79 minus £9 in loyalty points gives a total of £68.20 for me and it also wants to add shipping which I though was supposed to be free.