Accusonus ERA 6 Bundle for free

Yan Filiatrault

Accusonus never sent me an email with my Regroover Pro serials from my account, so I have no way to get them (not that it seems to matter since they don't allow you to use the serials you got anyway).  Oh, but I got sales emails day after day from them for months.   Really poor business practice.

Honestly,  I really liked Regroover.  I'm not sure of anything that does exactly the same thing.  Any ideas of a product that does something similar?  

Edited by SmokeyJ628

9 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Criminal, more like.

I agree but this has happened so many times now but nothing ever happens to the culprits - imagine you manufacture say fridges, and one day you just say, well we're still in business but if you want any spares, F*** O**

You would get sued

my first experience of this was Gigasampler / Muse, then PowerCore, NI Kore and many more, now including this mob - oh and the worst culprits Steinberg!!!!!!!

Nigel

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for the "Like" Patrick but after carefully reading thru every post I'm removing my links in case these weren't intended for public consumption.  I found them searching the web.

Edited by sjoens
  • Like 1