Accusonus ERA 6 Bundle for free

Yan Filiatrault

3 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Seems I changed PC's just in time. I did this early january and I could re-install and activate Rythmiq, Regroover and Beatformer just fine. Seems that if was just a couple of months later, I would have lost them?

I'm not sure, but is the issue that you get some kind of error when you enter your serial?  I still have my serials in my mail (and I save them in a txt file on my PC as well together with the latest install file).

I see this when I try to register:

16473524550402835806411353385179.jpg

6 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Try contact support. I wrote yesterday, they answered today.

They replied: “Any accounts containing Beat Making and Drum Mixing products, such as Regroover and drumatom, have been removed from our system. Therefore, no account will be found if you try to log-in to the website.”

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

They replied: “Any accounts containing Beat Making and Drum Mixing products, such as Regroover and drumatom, have been removed from our system. Therefore, no account will be found if you try to log-in to the website.”

Look at the answer I received, it’s more complete

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Sadly, an offline activation is no longer available. That is why we have raised the number of activations to 10.

That's not very generous: most companies say that if they go out of business, they'll release a fully unlocked version of their software for customers to use. While technically Accusonus aren't going out of business, they may as well shut shop as they've discontinued their entire product range and terminated support.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, antler said:

That's not very generous: most companies say that if they go out of business, they'll release a fully unlocked version of their software for customers to use. While technically Accusonus aren't going out of business, they may as well shut shop as they've discontinued their entire product range and terminated support.

Sadly, unlocked version exist only where we don’t want to look..

14 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Look at the answer I received, it’s more complete

If you own only Regroover, the company has left you out to dry. It's as simple as that.

I cannot install the software on a new computer and they don't offer support on these products anymore.  Each time I contact them they send me the same reply pointing me to the installers and telling me to use the serial number. But all I get is an error message.

So that's that.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I see this when I try to register:

16473524550402835806411353385179.jpg

This is bad practice. So having the installers and the serials is not enough. I hope they fix this soon. But I can read a little bit of corporate lingo, and repeating the same generalized message often means "we cannot fix the situation". 

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

This is bad practice. So having the installers and the serials is not enough. I hope they fix this soon. But I can read a little bit of corporate lingo, and repeating the same generalized message often means "we cannot fix the situation". 

This is the response I have just got.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the frustration caused to you.

The error code 25 message after inserting the key, means that your product key is not valid anymore.

Since we have announced changes to our product line we have stopped new key generations and/or allowing any new activations. If you have never activated your product in the past, the key now has expired.

This operation is irreversible and new keys cannot be added.

So for anyone who hasn't activated their product, such as me.  👋

• Sad 8

I really cannot express how bad I think their handling of this has been.  

Up until a few days ago it was still possible to buy copies of Regroover online. Let's hope no-one did.

And....... if you try to contact them via their website. The contact page has now DISAPPEARED!

https://support.accusonus.com/contact

They really have just taken Meta's money and run.