Accusonus ERA 6 Bundle for free

Yan Filiatrault

This is kinda blowing me away. The ERA Voice Bundle was something I used to fantasize about having, like if I worked in a well-funded production studio. Years ago I had some audio that was clipped for some reason and went looking for a de-clipping solution and happened on their site, it was like looking in the window of a fancy car dealership.

I'll get out the crowbar and open my wallet for something I know I'll use on almost every project, like mpressor or Nimbus Reverb, but I can't justify specialized tools that I might use twice in a year.

This giveaway, along with those from ToneBoosters and BlueLab....why would anyone need to buy fancy plug-ins except to collect the set and fondle the shiny GUI's (which is an urge that I get)?

What's next, Gullfoss for free? Sonarworks?

• Like 3

I already had an account due to a couple of freebies they gave out a while back and clicking on the link went right to a sign-in and the download page, does anyone know the exact legal status here? Are they granting licenses only to people already registered at their site, or are they casting them to the wind?

I don't know if it's within the terms for me to have the ZIP file on my computer and give it to a friend with a thumb drive or whatever. I never received or read anything that would even indicate that I now have licenses for the whole bundle. All I know is that the installer was there for the downloading and it seemed to install the whole kaboodle with no requests for serial number or email address. I want to avoid engaging in SOFTWARE PIRACY.

Edited by Starship Krupa

I do not think it has become a free product, so distributing it would amount to piracy. As others have noted, this isn't available to everyone - probably only those who have previously bought this bundle or plugins from it. If it was free, download links would probably be publicly available on Accusonus' own landing page (rather than having to log in).

As the company is effectively shutting down (development on all existing products has stopped and support will eventually become unavailable), the installers are 'given' away to those with perpetual licences so that those users get what they paid for (i.e. a licence to use that particular version indefinitely).

Edited by antler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Same here

Worse than that. I had never gotten around to installing Regroover Essentials, so I tried just now to active it ... error message. It won't register on-line with my Registation key. 

Either this is just a temporary thing, or Regroover has been abandoned.  :/

1 hour ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Worse than that. I had never gotten around to installing Regroover Essentials, so I tried just now to active it ... error message. It won't register on-line with my Registation key. 

Either this is just a temporary thing, or Regroover has been abandoned.  :/

Again same here :(

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, dee said:

my beatmaking bundle 2 dissapeared from account as well, i have era6 bundle on account but not what was bought before

support no response at all

terrible

I had Regroover Essentials at first and I have that serial number.  I then upgraded to Regroover Pro, but I cannot find that serial.   It's currently installed on machine, so I'm trying to see if there's some way to extract the serial.  No luck so far.

1 hour ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I had Regroover Essentials at first and I have that serial number.  I then upgraded to Regroover Pro, but I cannot find that serial.   It's currently installed on machine, so I'm trying to see if there's some way to extract the serial.  No luck so far.

Good hint for all of us to keep latest installers and serial nums saved on local disk(s) in case we have trouble retrieving that info for any future reason.

1 hour ago, Topcheese said:

I could swear up and down I have at least one product from them.  I thought I picked up a free one off PB, but can't find anything. Oh well.

I found ERA 4 Voice Leveler in my PB account that was a freebie in May 2020.  Also Regroover Essential which was a freebie in April 2019.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I was thinking maybe because I had Regroove Essential, I might be able to download and activate the Pro version, as part of this deal….. so I tried it. No such luck.😆

Don't be sad. I bought it in June 2017 for $99

but haven't used it once in 5 years.