Accusonus ERA 6 Bundle for free

Yan Filiatrault

I use it for sung vocals. Haven’t yet tried the new Waves Charity noise remover to see if I prefer that. I’ve used the ERA bundle with great success to get vocals in a really good form before entering coloring effects.

Edited by lawajava
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lawajava said:

I use it for sung vocals. Haven’t yet tried the new Waves Charity noise remover to see if I prefer that. I’ve used the ERA bundle with great success to get vocals in a really good form before entering coloring effects.

In many ways they are different products.  Waves Clarity is going to be the go to with unusual and inconsistant noise problems with a quick one knob fix.  ERA has more tools to actually tweak the sound and works pretty well on small/normal noise like computer fan, AC, in an otherwise quiet room.   I'll have to spend more time to figure out how to get the best out of voice de-click, de-breath, etc.  I've had the de-esser for a while but never felt like it was very good compared to other options.  

Depending on the types of recordings one deals with both have their place in a tool box in my brieft testing over the last couple days.

47 minutes ago, mibby said:

It sounds like you get a perpetual license for the plugins you already own, not everything...

https://support.accusonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/4514383936658-I-have-a-perpetual-license-what-s-going-to-happen-

Well, before today, I only owned Era 4 VoiceLeveler and DeEsser. I downloaded and installed the Era 6 suite and now I have access to the whole kit and kaboodle. I did not have to enter license information or anything.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Well, before today, I only owned Era 4 VoiceLeveler and DeEsser. I downloaded and installed the Era 6 suite and now I have access to the whole kit and kaboodle. I did not have to enter license information or anything.

Same here:)

• Like 4