Sonible Proximity EQ FREE with any purchase at Plugin Boutique

cclarry

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

No, I just thought that it was the usual iLok activation code.  I haven't installed it yet,
so my apologies.  Have you tried launching it in a DAW and seeing if the "Serial #" Dialoq
pops up?

Hi Larry - it installs and runs just fine with the just sonible  serial - BUT - it's just  that I'd like to convert to a 'normal' ilok 'dongle' activation and that requires sonible  support.  They remove one of your 'serial' activations (you get 3) and send you an ilok activation.  That's then obviously transportable and lives in your ilok account. 

Worth doing IMO if you have an ilok - you still get 2 extra 'serial' activations.

(sorry I wasn't totally clear in what I was wanting to achieve)

Edited by simon
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Ah....now I understand...

and they've just emailed me to say it's done :) so now it's my ilok account. They didn't provide a code they just added it directly

• Like 1

Was not as bad as I expected.  You do need the ilok manager, however you don't actually have to have an account or get them to add it to an ilok account if you don't want to. 

Unnecessary, but not as bad as expected.  very resource heavy, as one might expect. 

To summarize:

You don't need a dongle or an iLok account on your computer to install this.
Once you buy another product at PluginBoutique, the Proximity EQ serial number will be in your account, along with a download link.

Just install and start the plugin in your DAW.  It will ask for the serial, you paste it in and you are good to go.

Sonible just offers the option of using iLok, if that is of benefit to you.  

• Like 1