Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited Offer

cclarry

Instructions for installing JUST Choir here...

https://antarestech.force.com/s/article/How-do-I-install-individual-AVOX-4-plugins-instead-of-the-entire-bundle

BTW, installer is 1.6GB ! 

-------------

There is also an installer in your account where your serial number is located:

AVOX_4_v4.2.0_Windows.zip

I don't know how this one works because I did the first one. 

Confusing!

Edited by mibby

19 minutes ago, locrian said:

Even if you just want to install Choir (via a custom installation)?

Nevermind. I'm done. NOW I need to install the "CodeMeter Runtime" to use the f'n plugin.  I guess I'd need to enter the license after that??   No thanks...

-----

Cancelled subscription. Moving on.

Edited by mibby

If I ultimately plan on obtaining AVOX 4, does it make any sense to go for this? Will having this reduce my cost of AVOX?

I know some publishers, if you own one/a few of the items in a bundle, will offer a discount to get the remaining items in the bundle.

(already got CodeMeter Runtime running . . .)

Edited by Bad Penguin

9 hours ago, mibby said:

Just mix it in way back and smear it up with FX to thicken the vocal track...  It's FREE guys and will be useful I think.  :)

You know a lot more about mixing/production than I do and you know that I respect you,  so I'm going to take your advice.  Thanks for the helpful advice @mibby. It's appreciated when someone takes the time to go out of their way to make a point like that -- as I otherwise was going to pass on this. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
Grammatical edits.

46 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

You know a lot more about mixing/production than I do and you know that I respect yourself,  so I'm going to take your advice.  Thanks for the helpful advice @mibby. It's appreciated when someone takes the time to go out of their way to make a point like that -- as I otherwise was going to pass on this. 

Haha! I don't know about that Peter, but honestly it does sound like it could be useful. There are other (non-free) ones out there like Melda's MUnison and Kilohearts' Ensemble and probably more.  If you get it working let us know how you like it!  :)

I meant "you know that I respect you" not yourself! Darn autocorrect, ruining compliments. My favorite was a few years ago, I was sending an email  -- it was to a professional contact and I wrote it on my phone and fortunately I looked it over because instead of "regards Peter", it read, "Regardless,  Peter." And honestly, I thought "Regardless, Peter" was way  better than. "Regards," but not reallyappropriate for business communications.

Regardless, 

Peter

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 3