Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited Offer

cclarry

Get a FREE copy of Choir when you start a 14-day trial to Auto-Tune Unlimited! Offer ends April 4th.

Try fully-functional versions of every current edition of Auto-Tune, the AVOX suite, and Auto-Key. FREE for 14-days. Now including new plug-ins Auto-Tune Slice and Auto-Tune Vocodist.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You will need to provide a method of payment to authorize your free trial. If you don’t cancel your free trial before it ends in 14 days, you will automatically be charged $24.99 to begin your paid monthly subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited with a minimum two-month commitment. After the first 30 day billing cycle ends, you will be charged $24.99 for the second month of service and will then be able to cancel your subscription at any time.

Not free as in free beer or free as in freedom, but free as long as you cancel the subscription for the other things in time.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 5

Seeing as I forgot to cancel my Pianote subscription this week and got billed a nice $ 197 for a new year, I'm somewhat hestitant to bite.

* no disrespect to Pianote though, I like their teaching style and platform. It's a good product for learning to play the piano better than my current skills.

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, chris.r said:

no minimum 2 month commitment?

If you don’t cancel your free trial before it ends in 14 days, you will automatically be charged $24.99 to begin your paid monthly subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited with a minimum two-month commitment.

• Like 1

it is confusing as it says under monthly subs " Two-month minimum commitment required"

so are you sure thay will not charge you and you can cancel within 14days without 2 months commitment?

not clear to be honest

6 minutes ago, dee said:

it is confusing as it says under monthly subs " Two-month minimum commitment required"

so are you sure thay will not charge you and you can cancel within 14days without 2 months commitment?

not clear to be honest

Yes...you have 14 days FREE to decide...if you go beyond the 14 days you are charged $24.99 + applicable
sales tax, and then after you are charged for the second month at $24.99 you can cancel your sub, but you
can cancel any time within the 14 day period, and you still get the 14 days!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

@cclarryWhat do you think of Antares Choir? In the short video it didn't sound like a choir. Is it decent in your opinion?  Thanks and I  hope you're well . 

Of course,  I'm interested in hearing from anyone else who has used Antares Choir too. 

I haven't used it yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know PC!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, cclarry said:

Yes...you have 14 days FREE to decide...if you go beyond the 14 days you are charged $24.99 + applicable
sales tax, and then after you are charged for the second month at $24.99 you can cancel your sub, but you
can cancel any time within the 14 day period, and you still get the 14 days!

Text from web page: 

"You can cancel anytime during your 14-day trial and you won’t be charged."

• Like 1