ProjectSAM Free Orchestra - #5: Wild Winds

Hidden Symmetry

This month’s TFO is an enigmatic, yet cinematic set of woodwind effects, recorded with flute, oboe, clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon and contra bassoon in the beautiful environment of the Symphobia concert hall. For this TFO, the samples are offered in two recorded microphone positions: close & stage.

TFO #5 once again features a dedicated Kontakt interface with a set of useful controls to adjust the envelope, reverb, filter and other elements of the instrument. In addition, TFO #5 offers a Mic Mix control to adjust the balance between the close and stage mic sets in real-time. The Free Orchestra does not come with a Kontakt Player license and therefore requires the full version of Kontakt. All Free Orchestra patches have been formatted for Kontakt 5.6.8.

https://projectsam.com/libraries/tfo-5-wild-winds/

Just tried to use Edge rather than chrome...
Same message, and it's eating my download count...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>ProjectSAM_TFO_5_Wild_Winds.zip</Key><RequestId>81B7593A62EEF330</RequestId><HostId>iJziMpAsnqwm539ywfdWHSHZj3qjpHeCU12QhnEiLSk3C6a3w5BBAk7T2pbv3LnzmIQcAX2Beao=</HostId></Error>

2 minutes ago, simon said:

worked for me (windows/chrome) - maybe worth trying again ?

I tried multiple times with Chrome...same message,
and, every time, it reduced my download count...

I tried Edge too, same things...so don't think it's the browser

Larry - I think your error message looks like an authentication error from projectsam > amazon

when I click the link it bounces me to amazon with a specific UID/authcode - if I remove the UID I get a similar error.

log out and back in again ...and then I'm outta ideas !

14 minutes ago, simon said:

Larry - I think your error message looks like an authentication error from projectsam > amazon

when I click the link it bounces me to amazon with a specific UID/authcode - if I remove the UID I get a similar error.

log out and back in again ...and then I'm outta ideas !

Same result after logging out and back in...thanx for the effort though Simon!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

They are using Amazon CDN for file storage and so where you are actually directed to depends on your geolocation (and who knows what else).  So I suspect they have something configured badly that only effects people in some countries/etc.

makes total sense 👍

Got a reply....they stated

Dear Larry,

Thank you for your message.
The problem with the download should be resolved now!

Best regards,

Colin

I went to the site, tried to download...same message.
I logged out and back in ...same message...

Sent a reply...