My first attempt at creating a new theme

Gewa

This is a great-looking theme, I like your colors (assuming you're going to replace the Tungsten Orange with your violet), the full-bleed Control Bar modules, and your iconography.

And yes, you've hit the wall as far as those colors you indicate. TYLIP covers it all, to the best of our ability so far. Pretty much if it ain't in there, it ain't themeable.

Will you make this theme available for public consumption?

Holy carp! I'm able to zoom in on this image!

From the start with this forum, clicking on embedded images has frustrated me, because they just opened in the same size. Now when I click on an embedded image I can actually zoom in on it.

There's a secret to it, though, you must initially click near the edge of the image. If you click the center, it does the useless behavior I'm used to. Long nightmare over.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

This is a great-looking theme, I like your colors (assuming you're going to replace the Tungsten Orange with your violet), the full-bleed Control Bar modules, and your iconography.

And yes, you've hit the wall as far as those colors you indicate. TYLIP covers it all, to the best of our ability so far. Pretty much if it ain't in there, it ain't themeable.

Will you make this theme available for public consumption?

Yes I will make it public, still lot more to work on, but its a real shame I cant replace those dark colors.

• Like 1