Modular Breakbeat - Landing to Vega

Claudio Melis

I like this  - the modular sounds very, well modular!!

As Wookie says this genre can get repetitive - if I was doing this track I would move the sort of break you have happening around 2 mins to earlier and make it more of a complete break

Apart from that good stuff

Nigel

• Like 1

I like the beats! We all have different styles. My mind's ears hear some sections of different layers, such as various mellow, evolving swirling swooshes of different textures.  But its your creation.  Maybe the ideas from my mind's ears will resonate with your creative impulses; maybe not.    Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 2:55 AM, jwnicholson78 said:

I've been intrigued by modular synthesis, but it's seems like it an easy way to spend a boatload.  Great sounds, and I enjoyed the beat.  I agree with the comments that it could you a little more variation to keep from getting repetitive.

Hardware modular is expensive. BUCHLA just released 7 moduals, each one costs $999.99.

You should checkout Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular which is a software modular synthesizer, is considerably cheaper as you can use as many modules as you own, as many times as you need.