Track name and track number

Shakur R.

Well, I use to have the same synth in several  tracks, some time 4 or 5 tracks with the same vsti plugin. and I think it would be really nice if plugin windown could have the name and the number of tha track, because when we have more than one windows of plugins, we dont know from which track is that plugin from.

So , track name and track number on top of the window of the vst plugin would be helpfull.  

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

8 hours ago, Shakur R. said:

Well, I use to have the same synth in several  tracks, some time 4 or 5 tracks with the same vsti plugin. and I think it would be really nice if plugin windown could have the name and the number of tha track, because when we have more than one windows of plugins, we dont know from which track is that plugin from.

So , track name and track number on top of the window of the vst plugin would be helpfull.  

It does give the track number. 

Track.png.c0f5420edd307067e61ade314ef00e81.png

13 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

What if I have one synth instance with 16 outputs, connected to 16 audio tracks & 16 MIDI tracks?  A track name/number would make no sense at all in this case.

Here's an interesting question to this:

How about having the outputs to be renamed automatically on the audio tracks in CbB? Would this be up to the plugin to do this, or the DAW when sending the plugin output to an audio track?