Morning Mashup - Led Zeppelin vs The Beatles

John Maar

I liked them all!!

Always wondered... How do they get the tracks isolated? Is there a program that helps with this? Or is it just old fashioned hard *****ed work eq'ing the songs to isolate the desired trk?

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I liked them all!!

Always wondered... How do they get the tracks isolated? Is there a program that helps with this? Or is it just old fashioned hard *****ed work eq'ing the songs to isolate the desired trk?

Great question. This enquiring mind would also like to know.

I once asked Rick Beato how he got the isolated tracks when he analysed a song.  

He never replied.

Jerry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

Great question. This enquiring mind would also like to know.

I once asked Rick Beato how he got the isolated tracks when he analysed a song.  

He never replied.

Jerry

The same way we all got the Bohemian Rhapsody tracks. A guy knew a guy who knew a  guy who knew a guy in a studio somewhere in the metaverse.

• Thanks 2

On 3/9/2022 at 5:26 PM, Bapu said:

The same way we all got the Bohemian Rhapsody tracks. A guy knew a guy who knew a  guy who knew a guy in a studio somewhere in the metaverse.

That makes more sense than eating a song to isolate a trk!!

On 3/15/2022 at 8:38 PM, Ric said:

Stems/tracks may require cleaning up after download but they’re a great starting point.

Good luck!

This is a good starting point for  sure. Thanks. This stuff looks very interesting.  Will give them a try and get back with update