Dani (ambient pop music)

Larry T.

greetings all....hope everyone is doing OK....here's my latest creation....Dani (ambient pop music)....all observations, critiques, suggestions and questions appreciated....let's go!!!!

https://larryterrano.bandcamp.com/track/dani-ambient-pop-music

20211021_102511.jpg

DAW: Cakewalk by Bandlab

pc: windows 10, i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 8GB ram, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitar, focusrite scarlett solo, arturia minilab mkII, arturia analog lab 4 lite, CbB effects

reference speakers: M-Audio BX3

Special Thanks to Mike at #creativesauce on You Tube whose incredible videos on how to use CbB made this possible

Edited by Larry T.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I enjoyed this Larry, your use of guitars & textures makes for a pleasant listen.

Thank You, appreciate your listening and comments....the chords in this song lend themselves very well to the natural harmonics that an acoustic guitar can produce....those audio textures make for a little different sound and atmosphere that seems to work well for the song....cheers!!!! 🎼🎸🎹🔊

4 hours ago, jack c. said:

sounds real fine.maybe add some other sounds like sting synths.jack c.

Thanks jack....i considered string synths but decided to go full John Wesley Harding/Get Back mode on this one....congrats on Selim and Sivad, those are two of the best songs i've ever heard 👍👍👍👍 cheers!!!! 🎶🎵🎼🔊

On 3/10/2022 at 6:43 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Larry

Really enjoyed this - i do like the combinations going on here - especially guitar / piano - works very well

Excellent stuff

Nigel

Thanks!!!! 🎶🎷🥁🔊

On 3/10/2022 at 3:27 PM, garybrun said:

Well done Larry.

Thanks!!!! 🎶🎸🎵🎻

On 3/11/2022 at 2:04 AM, Makke said:

Nice relaxing composition. I liked the ambiance and sounds.

Thanks!!!! 🎶🎸🎙️🎹

On 3/14/2022 at 11:01 AM, David Sprouse said:

Larry, this is some serious ear candy.  You never went into a groove, instead let it float, Very nice.

Thanks David....that is a great way to look at the arrangement....really wanted to keep it simple and as uncluttered as i could 🎵🎶🎵🎶

On 3/16/2022 at 7:11 AM, Wookiee said:

I can say I enjoyed this.

Thank You Wookiee....glad to hear that 🎼🎹🎶🔊

On 3/18/2022 at 11:04 AM, DeeringAmps said:

This ambient pop thing is kind of growing on me.

t

Thanks Tom....the songs are fun to do....it's basically getting the most mileage out of the least amount of sounds 🎶🎸🎧🎶

• Like 1