Criminals on Steroids

whoisp

Appears they are more likely to commit crimes involving weapons, fraud, and corruption haha whoever criminals on steroids are....   Context Observations suggest if you have a emotional response  your subconscious  is telling you something..... i enjoyed making the music, i was going to go with the guitar riff or the Trumpet so went with both and played with the vocal styles throughout.... its got a groovy vibe i believe... 

Edited by whoisp
  • Like 2

Hi

REALLY like this - I especially like from 3.14 to end - sounds great

I did hear a lot of bass - not sure, could be the player.

Emm and banned by YouTube - been there, got the Tee Shirt!!

My track was banned because i had the word Coronavirus on screen for about 1.5 seconds - took that off, then all was good, apparently, for YouTube - you did have a scene  with the word Vaccine in it - could it be that??

Cool and a great message

Nigel

• Like 1

Hi whoisp off the bat the drums were great, such a super tone which vst ? ,  Yeah loved the sentiment  , big big sound , had to listen three times and every time it was better , l liked the horns on the back end  great song  really exciting .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi

REALLY like this - I especially like from 3.14 to end - sounds great

I did hear a lot of bass - not sure, could be the player.

Emm and banned by YouTube - been there, got the Tee Shirt!!

My track was banned because i had the word Coronavirus on screen for about 1.5 seconds - took that off, then all was good, apparently, for YouTube - you did have a scene  with the word Vaccine in it - could it be that??

Cool and a great message

Nigel

I don't have a clue, appealed and asked what was hate speech, they couldn't even tell me haha maybe free vaccine or kill the poor, i guess you can't even joke or mock with any expression. I will re render and take quite a bit out. High Court in UK has ruled against hate speech, give hate is emotion like love and we can't tell people what to love and hate lol  

5 hours ago, Paul Bush said:

Hi whoisp off the bat the drums were great, such a super tone which vst ? ,  Yeah loved the sentiment  , big big sound , had to listen three times and every time it was better , l liked the horns on the back end  great song  really exciting .

i program in addictive drums using 3 tracks. i call one tops, one mid and the other kick to EQ each track separately for space or panning, i put them through a drum room bus i create, i add a bit of autoformer compression, maybe some verb and pro eq.  Sometimes depending on track i might sidecomp the kick if i want it punching through, but much of the time i like drums to sit in music to help glue or they can be over bearing on the vibe unless its drum and bass 

3 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Seem to be on YouTub. Perhaps it was the picture of mammaries as targets or even the one the little toothbrush moustache.

Mix is Ok here I am with Nigel there is something a little off with the Bass

changed the wording from kill the poor to censorship on steroids haha, took vaccine comment out and put imagine in place  with a few peace bombs and hate speech on steroids  seems to be ok now haha 

14 hours ago, treesha said:

Great job as usual, really enjoyed the music and the energy and the messages. I though overall the mix sounded a bit dark over here, still great though, maybe just me today ha. Love your stuff 

Couple have said about the bass, i tested it ono my beats headphones which are full on bass and seem ok to me even though i mix and master on flat Sony studio headphones and cheap vivanco monitors I think people set their own EQ and leave it to their preference or i just did tweak the bass more than normal haha

On 3/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, freddy j said:

GREAT STUFF!!  Shame on YouTube!  The message as delivered by the the lyrics, audio, video, and performance was excellent!  Well done!

Got YouTube sorted in the end, was words in the video not the song

13 hours ago, Kevin Perry said:

Reminds me (and some of your other stuff) of "free festival" bands from the 90s like Senser.  No bad thing in my book.

Cheers kevin,  all i can do is try.  I might be doing a collaboration with a lady singer which is interesting because i have to write the music and our tastes are totally different, so i think i will keep it simple, my famous last words haha

23 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Your music is always challenging in a very good way.  This is what I call 21st century music.  Keep up the good work!

Cheers Lynn, been taking a break last couple of weeks 

• Like 1