Me, Myself, and It. Now with Gene Krupa Ending!

David Sprouse

12 hours ago, treesha said:

Hi David, love the big band version.  Just the right amount of inflections of strangeness! Would be a great theme song for a quirky tv show or online whatever or podcast. 

Thanks for giving it another listen.  I couldn't find an audio clip of IT to incorporate,bummed.

On 3/8/2022 at 9:09 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

I  imagine Uncle Fester is right around the corner?..another interesting piece from you, enjoyed it.

Now, where's my light bulb. LOL.  I found all of the seasons over on one of the streaming channels - watched the first episode.  Old Lurch was playing Polonaise on the harpsichord, one of the only classical songs I learned from sheet music (partially) - I looked him up on wiki and he had an interesting career.

re: The gene krupa ending version:

this is so compositionally beyond what i can do at this time i really don't have much to say except it's powerful, melodic, quirky, intriguing, accessible and enjoyable....you and jack c. are some of the most interesting, inspiring and enjoyable composers here yet you don't sound anything like each other....great work 🎶🎶🎶🎶

On 3/30/2022 at 8:25 AM, markno999 said:

Good production, definitely has a TV Theme feel to it.    Nice job with the arrangement, horn articulations are well done.

Regards

mark, thanks for setting aside time for listening.  And, thanks for the great review!

On 3/30/2022 at 1:43 PM, Jesse Screed said:

I LUV the Krupa drums!

Jesse, I gnu I could count on you.

On 3/30/2022 at 3:03 PM, bjornpdx said:

David, I really like the big band sound of this. Nicely orchestrated too.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn.  Have you bought a gun yet? (re:  crazy pdx)  :D:D

Edited by David Sprouse