Asato Maa

Now is the time to be able to stay in a positive state based on a solid foundation. It is important to be able to remove the sources of negativity and focus on faith. Look for sources of confidence, and positive energy and information.

About three weeks ago, while creating a composition for the 4th album of Asato Maa, I thought: what if I put affirmations on this music? I wrote down and record affirmations, and later I added binaural beats.

Here are affirmations on various topics: acceptance, trust in the world, love, faith in yourself, destiny, forgiveness, finances, health, fulfillment of desires, past, present and future.

How to work with affirmations?
✔ While listening, it is very important to feel words and phrases that resonate with how you feel now.
✔ It is useful to say affirmations to yourself and visualize the sensations in the body during a musical break.
✔ Usually affirmations are listened to several times so that they go to the subconscious.
✔ Long-term effect is only possible after listening for several days.
✔ If some affirmation causes a feeling of rejection or rejection - this is a signal for additional study of this part of your life.

About binaural beats.
- The carrier frequency - 111 Hz - is associated with an increase in beta-endorphin and cell regeneration of the whole organism.
- Binaural frequency - 5 Hz - is associated with a state of calm and unusual problem solving.
- The sound is also superimposed on a pure 38Hz sine wave, also associated with the release of endorphins.

Listening result:
✔ The impact of theta waves 4-7 Hz on the brain reduces anxiety, helps to control emotions.
✔ Studies on theta effects have shown improvements in intuition, creativity, and empowerment.
✔ Gamma rhythms 30-120 Hz improve cognitive processes in the brain. Increase the speed of information processing and improve memory.

Compositions with binaural beats must be listened to only with headphones to get the effect!

Write your feelings and impressions of listening 🙏

👉  Affirmations

511569788_.thumb.png.a0cc5dbbe5660e4667ac8cf0ada5ae84.png

Edited by Asato Maa
  • Like 1