Waves Clarity VX Pro

cclarry

9 hours ago, LAGinz said:

WUP aside😆, this looks pretty interesting. 

I wish virtually any other company released it.  I agree it looks very interesting.  

I'm very curious how it performs on a live vocal in a room with a loud band as one use case.

Is anyone using Clarity VX in Cakewalk? I have it installed on the latest version of Cakewalk, but it doesn't render the audio properly, adding a bunch of random noise to a vocal track. I'm using other Waves plugins like MV2 and E-Channel without issue.

4 hours ago, lance134679 said:

Is anyone using Clarity VX in Cakewalk? I have it installed on the latest version of Cakewalk, but it doesn't render the audio properly, adding a bunch of random noise to a vocal track. I'm using other Waves plugins like MV2 and E-Channel without issue.

I've exported 3 tracks so far during a trial with no issues.  

On 3/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, fret_man said:

Check out some of the videos. This use case is (mostly) covered. Pretty impressive.

I gave it some real world stuff that must be beyond what all the demos I heard.  Results are certainly better than I was getting, but the results were not the same as the demos.   Certainly run a trial if you are expecting it to actually get rid of a band playing in the same room as the vocalist.  It does attenuate it fairly well however.