ooooooooooooooo

ABull

Abull, you are a song smith

really nice arrangement

lots of real cool elements weaving in and out.

this is top notch in the sense that not only does it have your style it is just very well constructed.

every song I comment on in the song forum has something that stands out, it could be the emotion, it could be the urgency, it could be individual instrumental talent, or it could be the overall talent.

I could tear this song apart and comment on each  8 bars, because there is something going on in each segment.

I think everyone should listen very close to this song and notice the nuances.

I think this would make a great theme song for a quirky netflix sitcom, you know, a dysfunctional family with  separated  spouses and the man starts to hit the bottle after he finds out she found someone who tickled her fancy more that he ever could.

outstanding!

On 5/31/2019 at 6:16 AM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi ABull,

Nice play on words and hook with a quirky song to boot.

Well performed, thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Thanks mate.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, freddy j said:

Hi Allan.  This is a really well put together song.  It has an excellent pop feel to it.  It has a bit of contrast with a bit of a cheery melody with what could be sad lyrics.  BTW the lyrics are great!

Nice one!

Thanks Freddy -- glad you like the song esp. the lyrics mate.

4 hours ago, ABull said:

Much thanks mate, but we know that's not always the case, right?

You are correct. I often do think so though. Now that you reminded me of that fact i feel much better about many of my tunes. Btw, where did you find that creepy doll face on your avatar

Edited by kakku