Teletone Audio Golden Age Grand

cclarry

2 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I’ll just leave this here 🤓

Let's Play | Teletone Audio Golden Age Grand

Thanks @Simeon Amburgey. I watched a little of your video and agree with your observations that there is something special about this library, at least based on hearing the demos and hearing your playing the library. I don't recall noticing this developer before,  but he seems really creative and worth checking into.  I've long had a great appreciation for small, talented , creative developers and this one has gotten my attention. 

10 hours ago, Peter Hintze said:

how many velocity layers are there? 

That's a really good point. After you posted, I checked the developer's website and even downloaded the PDF manual for the library and there was no info on layers or round robins. Maybe Simeon knows? 

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's a really good point. After you posted, I checked the developer's website and even downloaded the PDF manual for the library and there was no info on layers or round robins. Maybe Simeon knows? 

Well, I do not know definitively but I do know that there are not a lot of velocity layers, my guess would be around 4 at them most.
When talking with the Teletone Audio guys and watching Jeremy's videos, the goal was to create more of an emotional connection to the piano in a way that was more important than the more technical aspects of the library which highlighted velocity layers.
I tried to open the Kontakt wrench icon but all of the backside programming has been locked down due to the library being encoded.

I will see if I can find out more info, there might have been some discussion in the video comments section.