Is this $25 PA voucher unique to me?

Bapu

Can you also post your credit card number to see if it’s unique ? I can check both  at same time Haha 

I got same voucher with same number in addition to monthly regular voucher (although reduced by $25 this month, maybe I haven’t bought enough lately)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Bapu said:

If so, first come first served.

2022-03-25QRL973IZ62X4F

If not, oh well.

Nope, but that helps anyone not on the "list" to get them.  And that is the tier that tends to be valuable in growing the collection.

Still hoping for a deep discount on the Amek Console, as we only saw that once in January for a Day (and after most people would have used a voucher)

47 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Can you also post your credit card number to see if it’s unique ? I can check both  at same time Haha 

1111-1111-1111-1111 exp 01/01 PIN 1111 ZipCode 11111-1111

HTH

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, jesse g said:

No, we all received the same March voucher code.

Now I feel violated!  What kind of Loyalty are they appreciating with a generic code?  Anyone have a generic $75 code to share?  I'd sure like that new Sculpt plug!  😅

Edited by Fwrend

25 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Now I feel violated!  What kind of Loyalty are they appreciating with a generic code?  Anyone have a generic $75 code to share?  I'd sure like that new Sculpt plug!  😅

The 50 and 75 are unique.  I'm glad they started making the 25 generic as once you start pending enough to earn the other two types, they are ironically frequently harder to spend without having to fork out even more money.  At the same time, once you spend to maintain those tiers the only thing of interest are the ones you need a $75 for.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

The 50 and 75 are unique.

Yep, while I've had success with the $50, the $75 has never come at a time I really needed wanted something.  PA really has this figured out, but I do love their plugs.

14 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Yep, while I've had success with the $50, the $75 has never come at a time I really needed wanted something.  PA really has this figured out, but I do love their plugs.

Actually it is the opposite for me. I find the $50 voucher relatively useless. There have been more times when the $75 voucher would have come in handy for me.

• Like 1