MEqualizer problem (automated peaks search)

peter

Hello!

I want to use this great tool (MEqualizer) for the automated search for the "bad frequences" and peaks.

The problem ist, in the master-bus it does great job, i also loaded it to the drum-bus, but as i wanted to do the same in the guitar-bus, it just shows me skew area after pressing stop and shows me nothing more. So no peaks and nothing else stays on the screen, just this weird skew area, going up from low to high.

Does somebody know this issue?

Regards

pete

You'll have better luck asking on the Meldaproduction forum.

I wasn't even aware that MEqualizer had this function and I have been using it on every project for the past 3 years. Meldaproduction products are full of surprises.

Have you upgraded your free bundle? A couple of times a year Vojtech has a half price sale on everything, and that includes the upgrade on the Free Bundle, which I took advantage of. Well worth it if you haven't done it.

@Starship Krupa thanks for the link, i did not find any restriction of peak-searching in the description of the free or non-free MEqulizer.

@martins yes, i'm talking about the free version.

Is it possible, that there are just no "strange peaks" on some tracks and thats why the software shows me nothing? Hmm...

Analyzer Settings - Graphs - activate "peaks" and then just play the track. The analyzer will show you the "bad frequenzes" (they will stay after pressing stop)... but not always.. and thats the problem I mean.

i've tried the second way, that is described in other topic (over infinite) and it seems to work, but i suppose that these are just temporate peaks and not the statistic peaks of the whole track. But maby i'm wrong abpout that.