Do You Wanna.......

Peter C

This started life in 2008 in Sonar 4 or 5 I seem to recall. Successfully reopened by CbB and re-worked. Production in Cubase (I find the keyboard shortcuts more comprehensive.) Instruments mainly from Roland Cloud, a touch of Neutron on the backing vocals, very light Ozone on the mastering bus, a few compressors and de-essers here and there. I have found this really difficult to mix and produce. This is my best attempt, don't really want to have to go back to it....but if something leaps out at you please tell me....then I may go back to it! My significant other took on the animation challenge in Cartoon Animator. Final video production in Filmora Pro.  The aim was 160 seconds of pure cheez......

• Like 3

Iv'e used adobe character animator only but i found myself designing character from scratch in adobe illustrator, its a longer process than cartoon animator ive heard. Sometimes it better using them all together but that be expensive. Back in the day at uni i was pretty good with flash and Director animation but again can be very time consuming to do a good job back then. You done great work here 

Well it's mutual admiration society here because we've been really impressed with your animations too. CA has some ready built characters that come with the program and of course you can acquire extras...at a price. 

Good: Being able to build your own characters using parts of others along with dressing room, hair salon, etc.  And be able to alter them in Photoshop. 

Bad: The later G3 360 characters can't actually turn 360 degrees, in fact the furthest they can go is 180. So the turns you see in the video are done using older Crazy Talk characters.

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

Well it's mutual admiration society here because we've been really impressed with your animations too. CA has some ready built characters that come with the program and of course you can acquire extras...at a price. 

Good: Being able to build your own characters using parts of others along with dressing room, hair salon, etc.  And be able to alter them in Photoshop. 

Bad: The later G3 360 characters can't actually turn 360 degrees, in fact the furthest they can go is 180. So the turns you see in the video are done using older Crazy Talk characters.

Yes i appreciate the animation. I did a song called Stumpers, i think its on my YouTube and did some animation where i created all the characters and then decide to cut things short because of the time. To do it right would have taken me all year and i never like spending more than a week in evenings and weekends doing a video because i want to get back to creating  music 

Wow, that's exactly what I've been trying to get my Grandson doing. He's been making comic books since he was 6. Wild Willy. He made a comic for my Video Mr Clam. I struggled with trying to animate his drawings. Anyhow great job! It's not often I listen to a whole song but that's why using a great video is the ticket! Oh, and I actually enjoyed the song too.  

8 hours ago, whoisp said:

Yes i appreciate the animation. I did a song called Stumpers, i think its on my YouTube and did some animation where i created all the characters and then decide to cut things short because of the time. To do it right would have taken me all year and i never like spending more than a week in evenings and weekends doing a video because i want to get back to creating  music 

Exactly, it's all about the music for me too. I'm fortunate Mrs C is into the animation side of things although I get called on to troubleshoot.

7 hours ago, John Vere said:

Wow, that's exactly what I've been trying to get my Grandson doing. He's been making comic books since he was 6. Wild Willy. He made a comic for my Video Mr Clam. I struggled with trying to animate his drawings. Anyhow great job! It's not often I listen to a whole song but that's why using a great video is the ticket! Oh, and I actually enjoyed the song too.  

John, thank you.  Your grandson must have good concentration levels and staying power for this stuff. It drives me potty sometimes.

8 hours ago, Old Joad said:

Very cool🍻

Cheers.