Take the Knife

Bajan Blue

On 3/22/2022 at 4:42 PM, PavlovsCat said:

It's songs like this that make me embarrassed to share my music here.  I have nothing but respect for you, your band and music.  This is top notch all the way. Fantastic job. The songwriting, the playing. the singing. Kudos. I hope that this is your most successful release yet. 

Wow, thanks for that, really appreciate the comments.

I saw your comment about sharing your music - I have listened to quite a bit of what you have posted lately and believe me I think it is really good, so KEEP posting and sharing!!

Again thanks

Nigel

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2022 at 1:59 PM, markno999 said:

Nigel,

Really nice work, superb production.    Had a couple listens through, nice.

Regards

Hi Mark

Thanks for this - I really appreciate you taking the time to have  a listen and to comment - means a lot

Cheers

Nigel

A very long and very well deserved thread here Nigel . . . the vocal and lyric really jump off the page for me when I listen to it, so many interesting and changing effects you add and take away, really adds some depth to the artistry, and that vocal performance you have to work with is so very strong. This one also has some great edgy guitar parts that generate interest and power, totally transporting one inside the listening experience of you mix. Excellent and very high art folks !

On 4/4/2022 at 9:33 PM, bjornpdx said:

Yeah, I guess that was OK - kidding!   Excellent as always Nigel. Your productions are top notch and I enjoy watching/listening every one you post.
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn

Thanks, really appreciated it

keep well

Nigel

On 4/4/2022 at 10:07 PM, noynekker said:

A very long and very well deserved thread here Nigel . . . the vocal and lyric really jump off the page for me when I listen to it, so many interesting and changing effects you add and take away, really adds some depth to the artistry, and that vocal performance you have to work with is so very strong. This one also has some great edgy guitar parts that generate interest and power, totally transporting one inside the listening experience of you mix. Excellent and very high art folks !

Wow, thanks - really appreciate such positive and kind comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 4/4/2022 at 10:19 PM, kevinburns0423 said:

Like drums, vox. Guitar work sounds like it is going up to space. Very excellent.

Hi Kevin

Thanks for this and thanks for taking the time to watch and comment - it really is appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...