Cubase 12 is here...

locrian

27 minutes ago, Zo said:

Guyz i don't see Cubase 12 in my downloads , but available in cubase  list , i don't see it in my steinberg also ...am i missing something ?

image.png.80fa50439e3929775d2c8b7e6100a7f0.png

MANY are having that issue Zo...I being one of them....Support said I just had to "wait" until they get it sorted out

20 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Quite oddly, my license does NOT say "Grace Period Eligible" despite the Grace period being 
from Nov 10th, 2021 until the release of 12!  I made my purchase on Nov. 24th!

Same here , even wrost i have 3 cubase 11 pro strange

cubqase.jpg

Edited by Zo
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Certainly not impressed by Steinberg.  What should have been as easy as sending everyone
who purchased Cubase 11 during the offer period a code to register in the new Activation Manager,
they decided to make it a NIGHTMARE by trying to "link it" to the existing License on the eLicenser.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Certainly not impressed by Steinberg.  What should have been as easy as sending everyone
who purchased Cubase 11 during the offer period a code to register in the new Activation Manager,
they decided to make it a NIGHTMARE by trying to "link it" to the existing License on the eLicenser.

Exact , a simple email with a new code and basta !!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz i don't see Cubase 12 in my downloads , but available in cubase  list , i don't see it in my steinberg also ...am i missing something ?

image.png.80fa50439e3929775d2c8b7e6100a7f0.png

I see mine *but* I don't think it showed up in the "My product downloads"  tab until *after* the SDA succesfully accepted my Download Access and Activation Codes.

Were you able to do those two things?  If not, you probably should not expect to see it there.

46 minutes ago, locrian said:

I see mine *but* I don't think it showed up in the "My product downloads"  tab until *after* the SDA succesfully accepted my Download Access and Activation Codes.

Were you able to do those two things?  If not, you probably should not expect to see it there.

Download Access and Activation Codes : of cubase 12 or 11 ? 11 is present in my downloads , in the elincencer , and in my steinberg as posted , maybe the 2 other instance witch i don't know why they're here might mess up the stuff ...11 pro is installed and running (authorised also) smooth

10 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

I don't believe this is the case because I downloaded C12 and it shows up .

I can't open it because it doesn't see a license.

cbase3.JPG

It should be in my product download

I downloaded it. Just can't open it.

Seems to be problem with elicenser server. I throw it my activation code and it say's my product can't be registered.

I have an older elicenser, however it has the latest firmware updates. All of my licenses were on it before I did the elicenser maintanence  Steinberg requested. 

Steinberg site seen and registered my dongle. When I go through the grace period check it behaves like my elicense is invisible.

2nd night in a row and I'm tired of messing with this for now.

I opened a tiket , i m in the midle of a client mix , i ain t bothering to waist time specially fir something incan t use it ...doing it just to be sure allstraight ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Before I upgrade to Cubase 12, can someone confirm that we can still run Cubase 11 (with its dongle) if we have it loaded on the computer. 

Previous versions of Cubase allowed earlier versions of Cubase to remain installed on the computer and work properly.  Given all the troubles I see some are having with Cubase 12 installation, I wanted to make sure that Cubase 11 would still run on the same computer after Cubase 12 is installed.

So can Cubase 11 run (with its dongle) on the same Computer that has Cubase 12 installed?

Thanks

C2

32 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

So can Cubase 11 run (with its dongle) on the same Computer that has Cubase 12 installed?

Yes.

I just installed C12 Pro (with the new licensing system) this afternnon and am still able to run C11 Pro via the dongle (on the same Win10 laptop).

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, locrian said:

Yes.

I just installed C12 Pro (with the new licensing system) this afternnon and am still able to run C11 Pro via the dongle (on the same Win10 laptop).

Thanks.  This is good news.  Appreciate your info.

C2