Cakewalk website and registration problem

Hopefully some Cakewalk employees browse the forum.

I have an old Sonar product that lost its registration with the Cakewalk website at some point. I'm trying to get it registered but I don't have my password to log into the Cakewalk website. I try to reset my password but never receive an email with the link to change my password. 

I try to set up a new account with a different email address but their website says that feature is not available.

So I'm stuck with software that I can't use. I also can't contact Cakewalk support for help because I need to log into my account first. I can't log into my account because I can't reset my password or make a new account.

Any suggestions?

I had a problem with a stuck password reset on my Cakewalk store account (lost the domain for my registered email address, never received the reset email at my new address). I contacted support at the address scook mentioned, and they had me sorted with a new password and my new email within a day.

13 minutes ago, Mike Rainey said:

never received the reset email at my new address

Email service from the old Cakewalk site was shut down when the site was archived in 2017

Password reset requires contacting support@cakewalk.com