M-Titanium Theme (Updated for 2021.12)

Matthew White

So here’s my first and quite possibly last Light Theme for Cakewalk, as I much prefer dark themes I find it more difficult to make a light theme, so all I can do is hope the light theme likers like it cause I don’t, lol.

Many greys and whites have been inspired by those of the metal ‘Titanium’, many colors have been used from my previous M-Lux Blue Theme except those I’ve had to change due to incompatibility with a light theme.

Most other backgrounds, buttons, knobs etc are also from my previous theme but most with modification to match a light theme.

Enjoy! (Hopefully) :~}

Free Download Here.... M-Titanium Cakewalk Theme

A combined total of around 150 hours, sometimes much more, goes in to creating each Theme I make, then there's more time spent to update them whenever BandLab makes changes or additions to the Cakewalk GUI to ensure any changed or new items display correctly and match the Theme, I also don't make all these Themes for myself, it's more of a hobby and to share the end results with the Cakewalk Community for their use and enjoyment at no charge, Any Tips/Donations via the following link for my time and efforts in creating and updating these are greatly appreciated, however small. Thank You! ❤️ https://www.paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Matthew White said:

So here’s my first and quite possibly last Light Theme for Cakewalk, as I much prefer dark themes I find it more difficult to make a light theme, so all I can do is hope the light theme likers like it cause I don’t, lol. 

I understand that you’ve put a lot effort into this theme. Spending that much time on a theme you’re not too crazy about yourself just for the benefit of the user community deserves a massive amount of respect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another just outstanding theme, Matthew. I wish there were some kind of award I could nominate you for.

And this theme should be called M-White😊.

I'm not a great fan of lighter themes myself, but this one I actually dig. Go figure.

Are your latest "M" themes using what I think of as your "Netflix" wallpaper? I don't know because I have switched to my own custom one on my main DAW, but that was one sharp wallpaper, and served to remind me that I could set my own.

I just wanted to sing your praises. I don't know why you do what you do, but if it's for "the nod," consider this a big one. Your work helps Cakewalk be more attractive and enjoyable for me to use, helps me to be enthusiastic about recording in general, and that's sharing the love.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Another just outstanding theme, Matthew. I wish there were some kind of award I could nominate you for.

And this theme should be called M-White😊.

I'm not a great fan of lighter themes myself, but this one I actually dig. Go figure.

Are your latest "M" themes using what I think of as your "Netflix" wallpaper? I don't know because I have switched to my own custom one on my main DAW, but that was one sharp wallpaper, and served to remind me that I could set my own.

I just wanted to sing your praises. I don't know why you do what you do, but if it's for "the nod," consider this a big one. Your work helps Cakewalk be more attractive and enjoyable for me to use, helps me to be enthusiastic about recording in general, and that's sharing the love.

Many thanks for the kind words. I've Just been using plain wallpapers lately. As for why I make themes, I realized I'm better at making themes than music so I thought it better to put more time and effort into themes than music and help increase the choices available for all Cakewalk users, "the nod" or kind comments (not that there's many lol) certainly help motivate me and make it feel more worth it. Cheers! 😃

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, user6935166280283069 said:

Hey can you please make a logic pro x style theme pleaseeee

It could be something to try sometime but I already have 2 themes in progress at the moment, I also try not to make themes based on requests as there's a strong possibility I won't get it right or make it exactly like the person/s requesting it had in mind, also without owning that DAW I'd have to go by screenshots from google images which can often show slightly different color shades from picture to picture so matching colors from that image wouldn't necessarily be the correct shade that the software actually uses meaning I'll have got it wrong. I'll certainly consider trying it though sometime. :) 

• 1 month later...