Izotope Music Production Suite Meets Komplete Offers

cclarry

54 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Wow...I thought this would generate all kinds of buzz...instead...it's generated Crickets LOL

Could be that lots of folks that might be interested already have Komplete and/or Music Productions Suite.

Or are all broke from your other deals... 😂

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 3

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

My offer to upgrade to the Everything Bundle + Komplete Ultimate is $799!  That's a steal!

Mine is $749 but for Production Suite + Komplete Ultimate. I guess that's a good deal?

Then again, I could wait a few more days and buy a nice house in Russia for less. 

giphy.gif

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

is this the first time we've seen a 'formal/official' offer including BOTH Izotope and NI since the merger ?

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Wow...I thought this would generate all kinds of buzz...instead...it's generated Crickets LOL

think you're calling that too early :)

IMO Izotope and NI need to merge their database - izotope have been terrible for offering you 'special deals' for things you already own and this is made worse by offering you the ALL the NI stuff you already own too.

I'm sure it will settle down but I really hope the 'offers' become a bit smarter.

• Like 2

I was excited, then I keep thinking about the inevitable "update" just around the corner and how much THAT will co$$t!  (Bless the "FREE for life update" Devs!)

PS. And just think of all of the "Complete Kontakt only" stuff I could start buying!  😦

Edited by mibby

Beside Dialog match, which I can’t use because i don’t have PT,  only thing missing for me is upgrading from rx8 adv to 9.  Every option to upgrade has been super expensive since it came out.  Guess I will just have to keep waiting. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Beside Dialog match, which I can’t use because i don’t have PT,  only thing missing for me is upgrading from rx8 adv to 9.  Every option to upgrade has been super expensive since it came out.  Guess I will just have to keep waiting. 

You can get the Everything Bundle for $335.16 with code GROUP that contains RX9 Advanced, and everything else...it's the lowest price
to get RX9 Advanced ever...if you have MPS 4.1 or RX PPS...
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-crossgrade-mps

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-crossgrade-rx-pps

I will definitely be doing this upgrade...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4

I have NI Komplete 12 and iZotope MPS 4.0.

iZotope will discount the bundles taking into account which iZotope products I have. NI will discount them based on which NI products I have (https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/komplete-13-music-production-suite-4.1/#c974513). But... nobody will provide an upgrade that takes into account having both K12 and MPS4

🙁

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

K14 is coming. 
And it will probably include iZotope. 

I think it's likely to be a reciprocal offer on Native Instruments site that mirrors this one... bundled discounted pricing. Probably in time for their summer sale in May before v14 comes out in October. 

This is some pretty sharp pricing from Izotope. I reckon v10 is around the corner. And that means hooking punters in to pay for upgrades later. Obviously no one who already has skin in the game wants to switch to a subscription, so they have to keep offering upgrades to people like us. They probably waited a while to see who would switch and now have realised it's not something everyone wants. And people can't upgrade unless they keep releasing new versions. 

It never ceases to amaze me that Izotope who do so many things so well are also so astonishingly bad at considering what products their customers already have when they put together their so called "loyalty offers".

Currently among mine is Ozone 9 Standard "upgrade" for only $149. I already have O9 Advanced.

Or if for some strange reason I don't fancy buying a lesser version of something that I already have I could always go for Neoverb at only twice the price I could buy it elsewhere even if I'd never bought an Izotope product ever.

How does whoever is in charge of that still have a job ?

• Like 5

@paulo What I find weird is that  I have all the plugs that are in MPS 4.1 yet I only own MPS 4.0, they offer me MPS 4.1 for $149, WTH am I getting for that $149?

I also own Post Production Suite 6.

I compared the Total Bundle to what I have and it looks the only thing I'm missing is Break Tweaker Expanded which is $249 yet they will sell me the Total Bundle upgrade for $399.

Inconceivable.

R.a97de41de876ab89b0da8da84b1a7e55?rik=z

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1