cclarry

APD Deal - Orchestral Woodwinds & Flutes

Posted (edited)

70% OFF: Orchestral Woodwinds & World Flutes Bundle by Gothic Instruments

EXPERIENCE THE FULL POWER OF THE DRONAR ENGINE!

GET

70% OFF

For only $39.00 (instead of $132.00), get The Dronar Bundle by Gothic Instruments featuring the following 2 modules: Orchestral Woodwinds and World Flutes!

These two Dronar modules featuring woodwinds as the core of their sound sources combined together in a powerful collection will allow you to create rich and evolving atmospheres in seconds.

Originally $132.00, this bundle is now offered for only $39.00 ($93 savings) for a limited time, you don’t want to miss this rare offer!

https://audioplugin.deals/orchestral-woodwinds-world-flutes-bundle-by-gothic-instruments/

Edited by cclarry

My kinda deal. A flute player at heart :)

• Like 2

Gothic instruments have always intrigued me. T&S always had bundle deals on these Dronar instruments.

Love the Dronar series.   You can get lost for hours in them. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know what has happened to Gothic Instruments and support for these Dronar modules?

Shortly before Time and Space went under I received an update to Dronar Guitarscapes from T&S but there are some issues with the update, and I cannot find any Gothic Instruments website.

16 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Does anyone know what has happened to Gothic Instruments and support for these Dronar modules?

Shortly before Time and Space went under I received an update to Dronar Guitarscapes from T&S but there are some issues with the update, and I cannot find any Gothic Instruments website.

See this VI Thread for info regarding Gothic.

• Thanks 1