FREE - McDSP EC-300 Echo Collection Plugin instead of $79 for a limited time :)

MusicMan

FREE - McDSP EC-300 Echo Collection Plugin instead of $79 for a limited time :)

Giveaway Info:

Link to signup form:

The link to the Product itself is:

Link to the downloads for the individual plugin:

It says it hasn't started yet, but it has 🙂

Regular prices

• Native $99 - Currently on sale: $79

Note: iLok required, supports hardware and cloud options. Only includes 1 activation. PC and Mac.

Edited by MusicMan
Added info :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 13

3 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Nothing like a good freebie to have ridiculous authorization limitations.  

While I have a physical ilok - once you go mobile less USB ports and lack on internet connection means this one doesn't get used.

That's a very good point Brian. iLok could solve it so easily, by simply caching the authorization for x number of days/weeks,  instead of always needing it.

Even the new authorization methods announced by Steinberg are better in that one aspect, which means iLok is really kind of lagging now for non dongle solutions.

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

iLok could solve it so easily, by simply caching the authorization for x number of days/weeks,  instead of always needing it.

Or the plug-in manufacturer could allow iLok disk-based authorization.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This is my first McDSP Plugin...so it will be worth evaluating I suppose

Same here. I had never looked at them before because the UIs looked a little "long in the tooth" and they are iLok. But, I've since gone over to the dark side on iLok.

PS. Pulsar's EchoRec is great!  Still happy to have picked that one up!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, mibby said:

Same here. I had never looked at them before because the UIs looked a little "long in the tooth" and they are iLok. But, I've since gone over to the dark side on iLok.

PS. Pulsar's EchoRec is great!  Still happy to have picked that one up!

Same...I could never get past the ugly (green) gui's

19 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

So it's possible for someone who owns MTurboDelay to want another delay enough to buy it? 😄

Ha! Busted! 😛  Frankly, when I first tried out MTurboDelay, I found the UI very uninspiring. Now, with all of the "devices" in the Melda stuff, I definitely need to go back and give it another spin. BTW, I also have Valhalla's Delay which I've barely begun playing with.  You can never have too many delays... 

A big selling point on the Pulsar one for me was the tonal and saturation options that come with it. I can just use it as another saturator if I want!  Plus, it's a very fun UI! 

Edited by mibby

21 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

So it's possible for someone who owns MTurboDelay to want another delay enough to buy it? 😄

Sadly I'm going to say "yes" MTurboDelay rarely seems to be the "go to" I'd think it would be.  

I open it thinking - this has everything - but in practical use I can rarely get it to do what I want.

I'm a fan of Melda stuff but other than say the Tape interface which is pretty straight forward - as I go through options I'm left just wanting a simple interface like a guitar pedal with different sounding delays/repeats.

And with all of that, it still lacks and Echorec simulation.... so there is that part too.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

You can never have too many delays...

Also busted.

I've managed to snag A|A|S' Objeq Delay and D16's Sigmund as freebies, and they are both monstrous powerhouses of sound design.

The Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro/Instant Delay bundle that you can get for free (or close to it) during PA's no minimum sales is another favorite.

The big disappointment in delays was iZotope DDLY, which I also got as a freebie but have never been able to do DDLY 5h1t with.

40 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

DDLY 5h1t with

😂😂🤣  Creative!  ...and ST EchoBoy/Jr, all of the excellent IK delays, Kuassa Delay, BabyAudio, Softtube, Fuse Audio recently gave away their Bucket-500 delay. I'm sure there's more too...   Is it bad that I'm excited about Korneff Audio coming out with their Echoleffe Tape Delay soon?  🤔

I can quit any time.

I've read thru all the replies here but I need a little more clarity. I'm using Studio One on Win11.

Do I d/l HD or native versions?

Also, I noticed my iLok manager didn't allow the cloud license. Only the iLog dangle. Not sure what I did wrong... Thoughts, anyone?

Just now, fret_man said:

I've read thru all the replies here but I need a little more clarity. I'm using Studio One on Win11.

Also, I noticed my iLok manager didn't allow the cloud license. Only the iLog dangle. Not sure what I did wrong... Thoughts, anyone?

Native.  HD Version requires Hardware to run...

Just now, fret_man said:

As far as I know, you need Native version.  HD is for Avid physical hardware systems.

Not sure on your ilok cloud issue, mine dumped to the cloud automatically and I had to move it to a physical ilok myself.