Not a Deal , great video to watch ;)

Zo

9 hours ago, Zo said:

It's not because it's @ZokZTM  it's just an exellent video pleasing to watch !!!!

A lot of usefull infos no matter the experience (i didn't knew the trick with airwindows to convert to 64 bits float for exemple) 

Thank you Zo!!! I feel honoured and am very grateful for you kind words and support. It took quite some time to make 🙂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Thank you Zo!!! I feel honoured and am very grateful for you kind words and support. It took quite some time to make 🙂

People don t know what it take to make those videos , easy when the containt and editing is all over and short or when thing scripted but still ... keep it going we really have a great community of content creators around here , and a share broadcast will be great to implemented on a regular basis imho ....

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

43 minutes ago, Zo said:

People don t know what it take to make those videos , easy when the containt and editing is all over and short or when thing scripted but still ... keep it going we really have a great community of content creators around here , and a share broadcast will be great to implemented on a regular basis imho ....

This is a really great idea and we could also offer a helping hand to everyone who has a need for video making within our community! 

• Like 2