Concrete Limiter?

shane

Had to do a format/re-install, and lost some ProChannel plugins I regularly use. 

I was able to get PC4k installed, no problem. 

But I can't find Concrete Limiter, despite having 2 of them in my account. 

When I try to install via Command Center, it says "Cannot locate the required version of the program on this system. Please install the correct version of the program to use this patch" 

Is there a workaround? 

I only see one instance of the Concrete Limiter in my account.

It is installer v1.0.2.18; the same that is shown in CCC.

If you have access to an older version, you could try

• downloading and installing it first and/or
  • manually download v1.0.2.18 from your account and copying it into the CCC download cache. Then run the installer from CCC or run it manually. 

I don't recall anything remarkable about the last time I installed this plug-in, and it appears I used CCC to install it in 2020.

(Thanks for your replies)

Sorry, I meant two notices in my Cakewalk account online. No link to download standalone v1.0.2.18 from there. This is what I did for PC4K installation, which worked. 

All my CCC items are just RED. I can't install the libraries either, for example, with similar results. 

In a burst of smart, I copied the folder OLD_C_DRIVE:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\ProChannelConcreteLimiter and it shows up, but doesnt pass audio and says "Plugin Not Installed Correctly"

Very often plug-ins with installers fail when copied from another installation instead of running the installer.

This is due to additional steps performed during install such as registry entries.

If you have access to the old C drive and never purges the CCC cache all the installers used on the previous machine are still there

By default, CCC cached installers in "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads"

There were some installers which did require SONAR Platinum installed but I do not believe the Concrete Limiter was one of them because the plug-in predates Platinum.

Platinum Content on the other hand, may be looking for the Platinum registry entries.

You might want to install at least the Platinum Core or the core for the most recent version of SONAR available.

When it comes to legacy installs, AFAIK nothing has changed this this post

• Like 1