I haven't used the Arranger Track for a few months but I don't remember seeing this issue before.
I find I can easily reproduce it with these steps in a new project:
- insert midi track
- add a few notes, make sure the first on starts at 1:01:000
- create an arranger section for the first few measures
- add the section to an arrangement
- Commit Arrangement to Project
- the first note seems to disappear every time -- if it starts right on the first beat, if I shove it over a bit
Ok, tracked down the issue - if "Select Events with Sections" is turned off in the select module, commit arrangement doesn't work properly - this is the cause of everything being off by 1 tick.
I'll fix the commit arrangement command for the next release to ensure this is switched on for the duration of the commit command, but in the meantime, please ensure this is switched on before committing an arrangement: