EZKeys MIDI Updates

cclarry

Cheers Larry - I had eight EzKeys midi packs to update and one update for EzMix2, although to be honest, I have never been able to detect what these MIDI pack updates do or change - I don't think they add any new midi tracks so far as I can tell.

I am sure the Toontrack Meister @Bapu would be able to enlighten me 🙂

Andy

P.s. my curiosity got the better of me, so I checked one midi pack as a before and after and it has added one new MIDI track - so now you know. EzMix seems to have a new UI, with an added FX rack and an updated tiny non-scalable main window and text so small I'm now struggling to read it - even in my very best specs - nice big step backwards there Toontrack - cheers guys 👍

Edited by AndyB01
added info
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, AndyB01 said:

Cheers Larry - I had eight EzKeys midi packs to update and one update for EzMix2, although to be honest, I have never been able to detect what these MIDI pack updates do or change - I don't think they add any new midi tracks so far as I can tell.

I am sure the Toontrack Meister @Bapu would be able to enlighten me 🙂

Andy

P.s. my curiosity got the better of me, so I checked one midi pack as a before and after and it has added one new MIDI track - so now you know. EzMix seems to have a new UI, with an added FX rack and an updated tiny non-scalable main window and text so small I'm now struggling to read it - even in my very best specs - nice big step backwards there Toontrack - cheers guys 👍

There were several others a few days ago...