VVSTBuzz: 82% off “The Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle”

cclarry

For those who like me have some of the instruments in the bundle and haven’t noticed, it is possible to buy a single instrument from a drop-down on the page linked in the OP. The VSTBuzz price for each single instrument is €49. I’m only lacking Strategy (Stratocaster) but don’t know how much would be gained already having the Telematic (Telecaster).

But I would say that €89 for all four is a steal.

Edited by Canopus
  • Like 2

Strumming and fingerstyle seem to be the strong points of the engine/samples, what are yall's thoughts on melody/solos? I don't find them convincing in the demos. What do you think of the samples and articulations in melodies/solos?

Edited by Monomox
  • Like 1

Bought this as a similar bundle a long time ago.  (Seems like this bundle was also offered recently?) 

I never use them. Never.  They sound ok, but just too awkward to use.  

My suggestion:  you're better off buying one Ample Sound (or similar quality) guitar during a sale than getting this bundle. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

22 hours ago, Monomox said:

Strumming and fingerstyle seem to be the strong points of the engine/samples, what are yall's thoughts on melody/solos? I don't find them convincing in the demos. What do you think of the samples and articulations in melodies/solos?

Seems like a great bundle for the price mono. I would be tempted if I didn't already have the OTS Evolution Songwriter and MusicLab RealStrat Elite. 

Also my main real guitar is a USA Tele so I am well covered for Tele sounds.

Two Black Fridays ago I bought a huge bundle by Aria Sounds. It seemed like it was a great value for the money--it had percussion, strings, pianos, you name it, tons of stuff for about $100. Well, I never use it. I tried a couple of times, but it's just a very old product, not a good workflow. It doesn't seem like that is the case with these libraries, but I'm still not convinced. The problem with most libraries is that once you buy, you're stuck with them. Anyways, I'll watch more videos. Thanks for chiming in, y'all.

12 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

Bought this as a similar bundle a long time ago.  (Seems like this bundle was also offered recently?) 

I never use them. Never.  They sound ok, but just too awkward to use.  

My suggestion:  you're better off buying one Ample Sound (or similar quality) guitar during a sale than getting this bundle. 

Agree 100% with this.  I constantly use guitar libraries in my music, but never, never use these.  And I have really tried.  Sounds on the Sunbird and GD-6 are good, but I find the interface completely unusable.  The Telematic doesn't even sound good. 

If they were the only guitar libraries in the world, I could find a way to play them, but there are others that are fun to play.  Buy a library or two from indiginus or wait for the next Orange Trees Samples group buy, which happened last year in late June. 

I also like Amplesound. They have two great freebies, an acoustic guitar and an electric bass. The ample acoustic guitar freebie is better than any of these. 
Ilya Efimov makes good guitar libraries too.

• Thanks 1