IK Modo Drum Updated to 1.5.0

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I would've expected an update for the Custom Shop then too. But that one's not up (yet) ?

The 3 new kits in v1.5 need to be purchased individually in the CS version. Do they show up locked in the version you have? Or not at all?

Edited by John Maar

Owners of MODO Drum 1.0 and other qualifying IK products can log into their IK user account and add MODO Drum 1.5 to cart to see the special crossgrade and upgrade pricing available to them, starting as low as $/€79.99 for the full version.

Ahh ......so v1.13 = v1.0 ?

1 hour ago, DrShelder said:

so this is a paid update, right?

looks like it might be ?

so how do we HIDE the unlicensed kits  - I though IKM had learned that users find that irritating by now ?

EDIT - any reason not to roll back to v1.13 for those who don't want the extra PAID FOR kits ?

Edited by simon

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

$79.99 for 3 kits?  They can keep them!

IK Shafts us yet again!  They change the product midstream, that you already own,
and then charge you for their point 5 change?

This should have been a 2.0 change...not a 1.5...

agree yet again !

and what is with with IKM that they insist on showing you all the unlicensed stuff with a big padlock - with a shareware type nag-screen.  like that's gonna make you buy it - it's just irritating and not very professional IMO.   I though Peter has said that IKM had learned that lesson ?

• Like 3