PA Flash Sale - Lindell 50 Series

cclarry

$49.99

Lindell 50 Series: Console emulation of the classic “American Sound”

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 PM PST on February 24, 2022.

LINDELL-50-4999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase. 

Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/lindell_50_series.html

6 hours ago, Greg said:

Bummer I used my voucher for the Amek EQ just yesterday. This is one of the few I don’t have.  Would have preferred the Lindell. 

I was surprised the Amek deal didn't get more bumps and fan fare yesterday here.  It is a solid deal and I personally think it has a great workflow.

The Lindell 50 is cool too but could use a mix knob on the compression section, and it is a deal I think we will continue to see again.

It was also $50 in Jan.

Honestly if they give us a great deal on the Amek Console again and I have a good voucher the Lindell 50 will certainly see a lot less use after that day.

Edited by Brian Walton

6 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Not long now till it goes to 39.99. On my peasants $25 voucher that'll be the sweet spot for me. 

image.png.55f4e7e949226d99942629ce600627b3.png

Were they thinking about making the price $39.99 this time with voucher? Interesting slip up in the email body. 

Yep, same thinking here, $14.99 or bust.