Flute and Harp

bjornpdx

Straight ahead New Age music that I wrote probably late 90s.
Reminds me of the shops at that time that sold crystals and incense and books about Healing your Aura and always had music going on in the background that sounded like this one.

The harp was written in the piano roll view.

-Bjorn

• Like 3

Gary  I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment. Yep, babbling brooks can do that to you.
Jack, Hidden, Wookster   Thanks for the comments. Appreciate it.
David   Nope I don't play the harp. There is something magical about its sound, can't explain it but there it is.
Kurt   My doctor's office has a continuous video of tropical fish in the waiting room. Kinda nice actually. Lowers the stress.
Larry T   Thanks! I do appreciate the comment.
freddy   Thank you.  I have a bit of a writer's block right now so I posted one of my older songs.

-Bjorn

Absolutely - we had one of those shops in our town and you nailed the sound. ;)

Where did the nature sounds come from?  Did you source them yourself or were they library recordings?

I ask because I do a lot of field recordings or mountain waterfalls and streams and seascapes, and I have a collection of sounds that you may find interesting for projects such as these.

I've said it before, I have listened to your posts for years now, a real cyber friend .. this is right up there with the best on this site , me thinks David, and like him I am interested by how the harp was played .. the ending was particularly excellent as the listener is slowly released from a magical place( and when our friend needed the loo ) ... a bit wordy, but great stuff my friend. Perhaps you could do a vox over when next posting ?

ATB

Steve   

• Like 1

Doug, steve@baselines and antler - thanks for the listen and commenting.
Philip - I used to do field recordings - water, rain, birds, things like that. Don't remember if I used my own recording on this one. Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on it some time.
Steve P -  always surprises me when I realize I've been listening to and commenting on people's songs here for YEARS. And believe me - an encouraging comment goes a long way to help someone keep on keeping on, be it music or just enduring a bad day/week/month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1