Sculpt has arrived!

cclarry

SCULPT is built on top of four dynamic modules that run in parallel. Combined, these modules form the ultimate dynamics, tone, and transient shaping workhorse.

Get SCULPT with a Special License Offer (SLO) for just $99.99 if you already own one of the following plugins: ADPTR Audio Metric AB, Streamliner, ACME Audio Opticom XLA-3, Brainworx bx_limiter, bx_limiter True Peak, bx_masterdesk, bx_opto, bx_townhouse, bx_XL V2, elysia alpha compressor, mpressor, Lindell Audio 254E, 354E, 7X-500, Mäag Magnum-K, Millennia TCL-2, NEOLD V76U73, ProAudioDSP DSM V3, Purple Audio MC77, Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor, Class A, SPL Attacker Plus, IRON, Transient Designer Plus, Unfiltered Audio G8, Zip, Vertigo VSC-2

Or, pick up this brand new tool for a limited time at $149.99 with the voucher code below.

SCULPT-INTRO-14999

This code is valid through 11:59 PM PST on April 6, 2022. Use voucher code during checkout!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/adptr_sculpt.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

Since I owned Streamliner I got it for $99.99, but wait.... there's more....

I also got my $75 loyalty voucher so SCULPT is mine for $24.99

Oh yeah, installed. 🙂 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve got to admit I’m pretty much in over load mode. I already have a few of these multi-effect do-dads. Is there really something different that this one does that is musically significant? Another “tool” is not sufficient. The tool shed is overflowing and each added one increases the time I spend looking for the “right” one. Not intended as a rant, (and certainly  not against Fleer)😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

I’ve got to admit I’m pretty much in over load mode. I already have a few of these multi-effect do-dads. Is there really something different that this one does that is musically significant? Another “tool” is not sufficient. The tool shed is overflowing and each added one increases the time I spend looking for the “right” one. Not intended as a rant, (and certainly  not against Fleer)😁

I think this one might be more "what can it replace". Been using it a few days, and it might replace quite a few of my stand alone plugins, since it handles a bunch of tasks I usually have to open multiple plugins for. Especially EQ Tilt, up/down compression, transient shaping. This thing is incredible so far, but just not sure how versatile is it is yet to perform all tasks well. Autogain might seal the deal - as it's a feature missing on so many plugins where it should priority feature.

Edited by Carl Ewing

21 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Is there really something different that this one does that is musically significant?

To add to @Carl Ewing comments, it looks to be more than a standard tool. The well known 2 bus comp/limiter workhorses have their place and sound, but can be a bit heavy handed at times when ur looking for something more "transparent/dynamic/exciting" vs. just "loud".  Need to load it up and give it a good go but see it in the same ballpark as the transient processing of Eventide's Elevate for what I tend to work on. The vid with the founder is worth a view,  manages to be useful and relevant. 

Edited by jackson white
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 11:57 PM, Fleer said:

You’ll love this one. I was part of its beta team. It’s a beast alright. 

Looks killer Fleer! I own the other ADPTR plugins and with my monthly voucher ($25) that brings it down to $75 plus VAT.

So I will wait until it's closer to $29 :)  

• Great Idea 2

23 hours ago, LAGinz said:

I got with no.  If you have Melda Everything it comes with MXXX. Couldn't the same thing be achieved with IK Mixbox?

It seems like these are just shortcuts to using in most DAWs.