90% Off Sampletekk Boutique Pianos Collection

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $43 (normally $435), get the Boutique Pianos Collection from SAMPLETEKK featuring some of their most sought after pianos!

This massive collection contains the following 5 pianos: Rain Piano MkIISmall Studio GrandSingularis7CG MkII and the White Grand MkII.

SampleTekk is a Swedish based company that specializes in recording and producing high quality multi-sampled instruments.

All instruments in this bundle require the full retail version of Kontakt. Normally valued at $435, this bundle is now offered for just $43.00 for a limited time, don’t miss out!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/boutique-pianos-collection-by-sampletekk/
Deal ends on March 6th, 2022 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• Rain Piano MkII: Up to 11 velocity levels, True Resonance ™, TimeVel Release Technology ™, Sympathetic Resonance, Controllable volume for key/pedal noise, Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance, 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples
  • S.S.G – Small Studio Grand: 21-28 sustain velocity levels, More the 1500 samples, TimeVel Release Technology ™ (Kontakt Version), True Resonance Technology ™, Sympathetic Resonance (Kontakt Version), Controllable volume for key/pedal noise (Kontakt Version), Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance (Kontakt Version), 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples
  • Singularis: 16 velocity levels for pedal up, down and release samples, Total of 48 samples/recorded note, 44.1, 24 bit MONO samples, Over 2300 samples, Library size 2.73Gb, Minimum Kontakt 5 Full Version required
  • 7CG MkII: 31 velocity levels (93 samples/recorded note), More the 4500 samples, TimeVel Release Technology ™, Sympathetic Resonance, Controllable volume for key/pedal noise, Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance, 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples
  • White Grand MkII: 16 velocity levels, More the 1900 samples, TimeVel Release Technology ™, Sympathetic Resonance, Controllable volume for key/pedal noise, Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and True Resonance, 24 bit 44.1 stereo samples

Hmmm, already have 3 of these. And I'd rather get the WGII- Studio Grand (as opposed to just the WGII), but $43 is pretty cheap. I think I'll wait to see what comes up in the future.

We can get the WGII-Studio Grand for $25 using Audio Plugin Deals reward credits.

And Sampletekk's TVBO is the same piano as the 7CG, recorded in the same space, with the same microphone, but has 50% more samples. The TVBO includes a 2nd microphone choice, I guess That's the only difference I can see, other than a diffrent GUI. If I were to get only one of these, it would probably be the TVBO. Unless someone with more experience has compared these two and still recommends the 7CG.

Edited by fret_man

2 hours ago, fret_man said:

Hmmm, already have 3 of these. And I'd rather get the WGII- Studio Grand (as opposed to just the WGII), but $43 is pretty cheap. I think I'll wait to see what comes up in the future.

We can get the WGII-Studio Grand for $25 using Audio Plugin Deals reward credits.

And Sampletekk's TVBO is the same piano as the 7CG, recorded in the same space, with the same microphone, but has 50% more samples. The TVBO includes a 2nd microphone choice, I guess That's the only difference I can see, other than a diffrent GUI. If I were to get only one of these, it would probably be the TVBO. Unless someone with more experience has compared these two and still recommends the 7CG.

Just wait till Sampletekk has a sale. They might have one now.